Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Strawberry and Cream Bruschetta

This will KNOCK YOUR SOCKS OFF! I could not believe how AMAZING this was. It was beautiful. Really, it was. Smooth, creamy, deliciousness. Now, I made this for breakfast. But after eating it, I realized, though your really should abstain, that this could be eaten anytime of the day. I started to imagine baby/bridal shower brunches. Then I started to think dessert. Heck, lunch even crossed my mind. But I stopped there. Really, I did. I have this thing about serving the "appropriate foods" at the "respective times of the day." (Whatever that means.) Anyway, make this. It's too simple not to.


Strawberry and Cream Bruschetta

Serves:4

Ingredients:
1/2 loaf French Bread, sliced
4 oz Cream Cheese, softened
1 tbsp Powdered Sugar
1 tbsp Honey
about 6 strawberries
Strawberry Jam

Directions:
Butter slices of bread, both sides. Grill bread on a large skillet over medium heat and set aside.
Beat cream cheese, honey and sugar until smooth.
 Spread on top of bread. Brush with jam. Top with strawberries.
Lastly, SWOON!

No comments:

Post a Comment